Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Sugar Plums, Fleur-de-Lys and Wall Flowers

Here are two versions of the pattern I worked till 2.30 last night to get finished. I can't decide which version I like better - the one with leaves or the one without.

Sugar Plums



I saw a vintage Japanese mould of a sugar plum design and really, really liked it so this pattern was created with the lovely mould design in mind. :-) It's going to be part of my oriental pattern collection.

Here are a couple more Gothic patterns:

Fleur-De-Lys


Wall Flowers


This was actually inspired by a visit to a local church. Since I'd already done the gargoyles (although I might come back to that) I decided to do something along the lines of the stone mouldings.



Again, I couldn't decide which design I like better - the first one is the original, the second one has been coloured to look like aged sandstone.


More to come in the next days including four pairs of earrings. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Pretty! Although they are both lovely, I prefer the sugar plum without the leaves - this would look good in other colours as well.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...