Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mimi the Wishing Cat

Here's a little cat I made earlier....

... she's a special present for my sister who's moving house soon. She loves cats but is allergic to them and I thought this little cat is perfect for her.

Mimi

Little Mimi is a special wishing cat. She makes wishes come true. :-)


She's knitted using a pattern I made up as I went along in Debbie Bliss Cashmerino in rose, fuchsia and burgundy.


Her face has been embroidered with embroidery silk, and cotton, and yarn and her eyes are two black buttons.

The flower (she insisted on having) is hand crocheted and embellished with another button.


Mimi is all soft and squishy as she's stuffed with pure lambswool.

Her paws are also embroidered.


Mimi can't wait to get to her new home....

If you want your own special cat, let me know and we'll sort out something. :-)

4 comments:

  1. Lovely work Sybille, like the stripey body, fantastic colours, and I especially like the little feet.
    P.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's sooooo sweet! I love the colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that HAS come out well! Like that a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute cate Sybille-lovely colours and stripes :0))

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...