Thursday, April 09, 2009

Daffodil Wisp Shawl

Here's the wonderful Wisp shawl (pattern here) I made for my sister in (as yet unreleased) Rowan Kidsilk in daffodil.

I love the colour and the drape of the shawl. A row of buttons and button holes along all four sides makes the shawl very versatile as it can be worn in hundreds of different ways.



I've used yellow sweetie heart buttons and an orange flower button as an accent.

Here you can see the pattern in detail:

The pattern I used is the same as Caroline used on here colourful scarf. Don't they look so different?

Can't wait to show my sister her shawl this afternoon. Not long now.... :-)

3 comments:

  1. oh that looks very pretty Sybille.
    Reminds me very much of my daughters baby shawl my mum in law did :0))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous, like a little yellow cloud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that yellow, really pretty and springlike! I hope you had a good time with your Sister.
    P.x

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...