Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Paintings and Music

Due to my own stupidity I have to re-draw some of my pictures. Here are the two I have finished (of the five I need to do):

Dendrobium Dixanthum Orchid




Marylinin Ottawa Orchid


I will post the others as I go along... Sorry no jewellery... I've made a bracelet but it's still waiting for the final touch...

This is the music I've been listening to whilst painting:




I like the whole album, but this is my favourite. Here's a review on the BBC.

3 comments:

  1. Love that second orchid - keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look lovely - its such a shame you ave had to do them again but they were worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is the prettiest jewellery I have ever seen...

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...