Saturday, June 28, 2008

Commissions June 2008

On top of all the illustrations I did the last couple of weeks I also had four commissions - one from my Etsy shop (another sale - YAY), two from my website and one from Caroline. Check out her new Etsy shop Pretty Flamingo. Check the Ivy Mania post for details of the ivy bangle.


Green Spectacle Chain

This was custom designed with lots of lovely, mostly glass beads. I've added a few pale sky blue wood beads for texture. The beads include Indian lampwork, Chinese glass beads, Czech faceted and flower beads, Japanese Miyuki seed and cube beads, recycled glass beads and whatever else took my fancy and worked with the design. The cord used is a silky rayon cord from China in a gorgeous leaf green. Available in different colours from my Etsy shop or as a commission in a colour of your choice.



Killer Whale Necklace


This is a design available from my website made with leather, a ceramic killer whale pendant (and a little charm hanging from the extension chain also with a whale), and wooden beads in coordinating colours strung on a blue leather cord. The necklace has an extension chain. It's part of my kids jewellery range. Other pendants available include a little red fox and a yellow duck.




Ladybird's Dream Set

This is a design from my website again, although it's different from the one shown on my website as I never make exactly the same design twice.

The necklace with coordinating bracelet has been made with glass beads in purples and pinks with flowers and ladybirds running as a theme all the way through. It's been strung on very strong pink tigertail and is a lovely addition to anyone's jewellery box.

Bracelet



Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...