Friday, April 25, 2008

My New Bike!!!

Ta Da!!! My new bike!


I hadn't really set out to buy a motorbike this weekend, but when the opportunity arose, well, how could I say no to this cute bike? There was just no way!!!

It's a Royal Enfield 350CC Bullet, a lovely coral red (well, almost everywhere, apart from little bits where the paint has flaked off - it adds to its charm) and it's just so cute it makes you grin all the time.

Needs a bit of work and an MOT, but then I'll be up and running... I hope, it's got a kick start and the gears are on the wrong side. It'll go from 0 to 60 in about 4 days and and it'll only ever reach 100mph if I drive it off a steep cliff. But, hey, it's a 1981 bike based on the original 1955 design and has been imported from India some time back. It's been around the block and so have I, so we'll get on fabulously.

Just wanted to share...

2 comments:

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...