Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Christmas Presents

Here is a selection of Christmas presents I made.

The first one is a set with green hearts framed in copper - which I have also used in the bracelet Fhiona bought. The set includes vintage copper chain, green fresh water pearls, and gorgeous two-tone faceted and a few vintage beads.

Here's a picture of the set:



A close-up of the 'pendant':



A close-up of the bracelet:


A close-up of the earrings:


Another set I made for Erja - my big sis! (Sorry, insider joke.) The set is mostly made with vintage findings and beads. The centre jewel in the 'pendant' is a pale green vintage faceted glass cabochon wrapped in a brass filigree with a vintage butterfly charm hanging from it. I've also used the same faceted pale green vintage beads throughout the set. The vintage brass butterflies on the earrings are slightly smaller than the one on the necklace. The ear wires are antiqued brass (new), the chain is a vintage brass chain with a lovely patina.

Here's the whole set (necklace and earrings):



The 'pendant':

The earrings:

And here is the bracelet I made for another friend. I've used purple shells, purple fresh water pearls, purple crackle beads, purple leaves and gorgeous tiny Magatama beads (which are much more beautiful in real life than they are on my picture):

Here's a close-up:

I also made a scarf based on a new design - imagine sea weed and you get the idea. Here are a few close-ups. Promise I will post a better picture of the one I made for myself just as soon as I've taken the pictures:

1 comment:

  1. Those greens are lovely!
    The seaweed style scarf looks good, especially the way it curls around with the little beads.
    P.x

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...