Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Squares and cubes

Been playing some more with squares and this is the result. Going to make a bracelet and earrings to go with this necklace. So watch this space! :-)

I've used three types of metal: silverplated copper wire, bare copper wire, and bronze wire (+ antique gold enamelled copper wire). To add more interest I've also used findings in silver, copper and bronze, and Miyuki cubes in gold, copper and silver; AND I've managed to find a two-strand rectangular toggle clasp which I think adds the perfect finishing touch.


Here's a close-up of the links.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely again - these squares have a retro Sixties feel to them, but still original. Look forward to the rest of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this Sybille, just up my street, the colours and especially the different chains. The toggle clasp is great, so much easier than fiddly little ones (I am just getting old)

    I have been wearing your beautiful crochet pieces today, I had on the Scheherezade bracelet and earrings and the black necklace. I met my friend, a textile designer, who commented on my lovely jewellery!

    Penny.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...