Monday, January 15, 2007

Vintage Bracelets

At my most recent jewellery parties quite a few people asked for "gold" jewellery. I can't wear gold, just doesn't work for me, so I haven't made a lot with gold/bronze findings, but it was time to change this. I managed to find the most gorgeous Vintage findings and put them to good use.

For the first one I used gorgeous butterflies, a pendant with a pale blue carved flower, petal charms with chalcedony and catseye beads and a little heart pendant next to the clasp. Everything is strung on Antique bronze findings, which makes the bracelet look luscious but not brassy. I am in love with this one... BUT I just sold it. Sniff.

The second one uses little round pendants with a blue round cabochon in the centre and lovely filigree detail on the outside, gorgeous detailed butterflies, and blue and bronze faceted Vintage beads.

The final bracelet continues the butterfly theme, but this time the butterflies are Vintage glass beads in a frosted crystal with the details picked out in gold. I've also used similar pendants as in the blue bracelet above but with an amethyst coloured glass cabochon, modern daisy charms and a lovely Vintage heart charm next to the clasp.

1 comment:

  1. Hello again! and happy new year. Hope you had a successful December and made lots of money from your jewellery parties and website commissions.
    I love those petal charms.
    Penny.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...