Monday, January 29, 2007

More Bombshelll Bracelets

Below are four new braclets, again, made with vintage beads and charms (mostly) and new findings.

The first one uses beautiful little charms with peach and green coloured roses with lots of detail on a creamy pearl coloured cabochon with a filigree setting. I've continued the gold, green and peach theme with the vintage beads and added little butterflies and a heart charm to finish it off.



The next bracelet uses little art deco charms, red and blue lucite hearts and golden, shimmering beads, with another little heart charm to add a finishing touch.


This one I love especially. I have a thing about opals, fire opals in particular. The charms are beautifully filigree with two different designs and a gorgeous fire opal set in the centre. I've added damson and beautiful golden yellow lucite hearts and lovely copper butterfly charms and a Victorian heart charm. Unlike the others, this one has copper findings.


This is the first silver bombshell bracelet. I've used the gorgeous butterfly connectors again, together with some pale pink and lavender roses (these are modern) and vintage beads in silver and purple and cute little leaf charms (also vintage) . A little heart clasp finishes the design off.


2 comments:

  1. Lovely bracelts Sybille! The greens are beautiful in the first. The second seems very patriotic, guess it's the blues and reds! I love opals as well, I bought one, an opal triplet, many years ago when I was studying jewellery at college. The damson and yellow is an unusual colour combination, lovely. Lastly, very pretty mauves.
    Hope they end up in appreciative homes.
    Penny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sybille,
    I really like the peach and green together, I've just put some blue bracelets on my blog.
    Have a look!
    Toby.x

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...