Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Earrings - New sets for 2007

For my final jewellery party before Christmas I made some more earrings. Below are some beautiful hematite, garnet, and red jade earrings. These were sold at the party.


These very Gothic earrings were made with an abundance of black and charcoal grey glass beads and little wooden carved skulls and beads. I've added some black Magatama drops for texture.


The golden earrings below I made for myself with lovely shimmery topaz chips, and lots of Swarovski beads in different shades of gold/grey/topaz. I've added more gold with golden seedbeads and the lovely shimmery glass drops.

The next set of earrings feature very soft golden, cream and pink shades: I've used topaz as above plus mother of pearl, shell, carved bone beads and beautiful shimmery pink hearts:

This set was made specially for the party for a lady that missed the similar set of earrings I sold at my stall. I've used purple and pink shell beads with a mix of peacock blue beads and tiny Magatama drops and a few silver plated charms:

These earrings feature turquoise and blue shells beads with blue candy jade, wooden and glass beads. I've also used silverplated wire beads and shell charms:


Mixed turquoise and vintage green seed beads on copper findings. These are amongst the most beautiful earrings I've made. I love the different shades and shapes of the turquoise I have used together with the beautiful vintage green glass beads. The copper is a lovely contract to the turquoise and green.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...