Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Choker Necklaces

A couple of necklaces I made for the Christmas party but didn't have time to upload. The first one uses an Art Nouveau style pendant of a moon with a lovely drop crystal on a thin black leather and silky silver cord with a few silver beads to frame the pendant. This one has just been SOLD. Sorry.


The second necklace is made with a wonderful large mother of pearl necklace on a velvety soft suede cord.
This one I made for myself. Rachel one of my favourite suppliers sold me some lovely teeny black roses and I just had to make myself a necklace with them. It's a fairly short necklace and I've strung it on a black plated chain. There's a myriad of black glass beads amongst them lots of hearts. I wear it almost daily because it works with everything. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...