Friday, November 03, 2006

Now for something different - Belt

I love experimenting and constantly buy interesting findings and beads to play with. One thing I've been meaning to do for some time is a belt and I've finally found a few (or more than that) spare minutes to work on it.

Here's the result:


It's made of silverplated chain, beautiful pewter art nouveau (style) connectors, 1mm black Indian leather thong, lots of wooden beads in black, brown and dark grey, and a few diamond shaped Tibetan silver spacer beads. The belt is adjustable and looks great with jeans or that little black dress.


If you really, really like it, contact me.

1 comment:

  1. The belt is a good idea, bet it looks stunning on the right person, with a simple dress. Afraid I dont have the figure anymore!!!
    Penny.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...