Friday, November 03, 2006

Illusion Range

I might have mentioned this earlier, but I like unusal findings and beads... :-) I've recently found this gorgeous wavy tigertail wire and couldn't resist making something special with it. This particular item is not for sale however I will be making more of them soon... when I find some time... with all the preparations for the parties...

The necklace is made with the black wavy tigertail on one side and illusion thread on the other. When worn the left side of the necklace is not visible apart from the clear, silver line vintage seed beads I've used. The centre includes some plain black tigertail to create the oval shaped detail. I've used Czech faceted modern and vintage beads in black, some with lustre, some without and the tear drops (also faceted) in the centre.

It goes perfectly with my new dress, so it's just here to show the new range which will be coming soon. Promise. If you'd like me to make you one, feel free to contact me and let me know which colour combination you'd like.

1 comment:

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...