Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Vintage - Bleeding Hearts

Another love of mine... vintage beads. They have this lovely soft shimmer that is unmistakable and absolutely gorgeous!

Got these beautiful dark red hearts recently and couldn't resist making something with them, something very different and unique:



I've used different sized jumprings: large, oval, twisted and small, connectors swirly and twisted and some silverplated chain that will allow the necklace to be adjusted.

There are some earrings as well, very simple ones to allow the red hearts the full glory. :-) Finished the set this afternoon, but I haven't decided yet if I can let it go... so not sure if it's for sale or not... I'll let you know. :-) If you really fall in love with it, contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...