Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Sterling Silver - Christmas Flower and Rosy Stars

Been playing with some sterling silver bracelets I bought a while ago. I wanted just the right beads to hang from them and when I finally found them, I made two very different bracelets.

Both bracelets also use sterling silver findings, which makes them really special as a lot of jewellery uses a sterling silver bracelet with silverplated findings. Unfortunately the sterling silver findings are very, very expensive...

The first one uses teeny light siam Swarovski flowers and Swarovski bicones in light siam and ruby. It sparkles in the light and is so pretty and delicate. The perfect Christmas present.


The second one uses teeny rose quartz stars with light amethyst and rose alabaster Swarovski bicones. I love this one, it is very special and very delicate.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I love the first red piece the chain and the colours are really nice.
    Toby. X

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...