Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Ribbon Magic - Breeze and Celestial

I love combining different materials and ribbon is the latest fashion trend in materials for jewellery right now. For the Breeze necklace below I used a love shell grey ribbon from Ribbon Oasis.

The necklace is again a mix of old and new beads, semi-precious (jade in pale green and mid green), shell and my favourite Magatama drops. I've used lovely filigree flower connectors (again all the way from China) and more twisted and elongate bow shaped connectors, oval jumprings in two sizes and twisted jumprings to keep the ribbon in its place. All is finished off with a beautiful leaf toggle clasp.
Celestial again uses a mix of old and new beads in different shades of blue and crystal beads held together by little conncectors, oval and twisted jumprings and the lovely pale blue ribbon. The finishing touch is a crystal ball screw clasp.


Both necklaces are for sale. E-mail me if you are interested.

2 comments:

  1. Allo our Syb!

    Haven't visited for a while...soz!....You've got some lovely pieces here, don't tell anyone but I love all the different colours, so vibrant!!

    Anywaysssss....I like the black ones the best (MIne!Mine!Mine!)

    Ships Ahoy Captain Syb!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...