Thursday, July 13, 2006

So much jewellery, so little time

The last few months since my last entry have been very, very busy.

I've had my first jewellery party which I felt was a great success and I also was very brave and had a stall at my son school's summer fete. This also went much better than I'd expected. I had to make lots of jewellery besides holding down a part-time job and looking after my family to have enough stock for both, so there was little time updating the blog, especially since I had to update my website for the jewellery party.

There are many new designs on my website (see link for Magpie Magic on the right) and more to come. Hopefully, I'll manage to add some more today or tomorrow.

Here's a little taster:


I've also been playing with lots of new designs, including leather and organza ribbon. My latest ventures are brooches and hair accessories, pictures of these can be found on my website.

The more jewellery I make the more excited I get. It's just so much fun and so creative! I'll try and had some how to's and info on suppliers and materials soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...